Session Days and Times
To be announced!
Download our CCSHREVE app to stay up to date on session times.
REQUIREMENTS: Must complete to ride
1. COMPLETELY FILL OUT AND SIGN THE APPROPRIATE FORM. Click here -> ADULT FORM / MINOR FORM. Both minor participant and minor participant’s legal parent (legal birth parent, legal guardian, legal foster care parent or legal adoptive parent) must sign the minor form. Signatures from stepparents, host-families, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, neighbors and friends are not legally binding and therefore will not be accepted.
2. PARENTAL SIGNATURES WE ACCEPT: 1. Parental signature witnessed by Skatechurch Staff, or 2. Parental signature accompanied by a photocopy of BOTH SIDES of the signing parent’s valid drivers license, or 3. Parental signature witnessed and notarized by a notary public.
3. PROVIDE PROPER ID. Legal parents must provide current signed photo ID (Drivers license, DMV ID, or Passport). Minor aged participants must provide ID to prove age/grade eligibility for the appropriate session. IDs we accept are: Current School Photo ID, Birth Certificate, Drivers License, DMV ID, Medical ID, Passport.
4. WEAR HELMET. Those 11 and younger must wear a helmet. Those 12 and older are encouraged to wear a helmet. Few loaner helmets are available. Those who choose not to wear a helmet do so at their own risk. Potential injuries include permanent disability or even death.
5. Skateboards, inline skates and scooters are permitted only. BMX bikes are not permitted at this time.